Mysterious, passionate, sharp, rich and deep black color hair very often choose strong and confident women.
Why do women paint in black?
The black color of the strands has several advantages due to which it became wildly popular:
• This is the best way to stand out from the crowd and something to change in you;
• Gives decisiveness, confidence, mystery and even bitchiness;
• Helps to create the image of a strong and intelligent business woman who in a moment will be a fatal beauty or inaccessible lady;
• Make hair more lush and thick.
Who passed this tone? Unfortunately, not all! A brunette can become girls with light skin and brown or green eyes.
But contraindications the black a lot more. Whom it just will not go?
Owners of gray or blue eyes and very tanned skin. However, some women go against the recommendations of stylists and successfully create extravagant images;
Girls with problem skin (freckles, scars, rashes, wrinkles, etc.);
Women with yellow teeth;
Soft, timid and yielding natures. Remember, this tint leaves a certain imprint on the character. Brunettes can produce a very different impression – from the sultry beauty and smart companion to or witch. Changing the color of hair, develop appropriate demeanor. If you act cautiously and hesitantly, the effect will be just the opposite – you will not be considered a femme fatale, but simply weird.
What difficulties expect brunettes?
Although black color looks very impressive, it can create a number of difficulties:
• Back to your original shade or repainted in bright you will not soon;
• Bring the black hair will be extremely difficult;
• Dark shades will make you look older and other signs of aging will become more visible. That is why it is not recommended mature women. The only exceptions are natural brunettes;
• To maintain the brightness and Shine for colored hair, she will have to devote a lot of time and effort. Otherwise, the strands are dull and neglected;
• Black makes a person more thin and tired.
The palette of black tones
Black hair color represented in several luxurious shades.
Bluish black tone in the sun gets strong glitter and light blue. It is ideal for women with dark skin – with this combination will the Asian type of appearance.
Shade Raven or deep black are very popular now. Owners of such hue have long been considered the passionate, interesting and attractive types that carry a secret.
Black with red
The combination of dark hair with a red tone looks very unusual. The Duo of these two opposites – cold and warm – establishing a youth image. It is also called black candy. It is ideal for tanned skin and dark eyes.
Another trendy shade known as dark chocolate or black and brown. It blends perfectly both with dark and with light skin and perfectly sets off the glitter of dark brown eyes.
The black Tulip or the plum-black
Hair color black Tulip provides for the presence of eggplant or reddish tint. It is perfect for owners of winter color type appearance.
Ashy black shade often called graphite. Its popularity does not fade for many years. Beautiful ashy undertone gives the hair volume and makes it look stylish. Look at him girls with white skin and grey or blue eyes.
Such a versatile shade because it suits all skin types. Hair dyed ebony, silky and incredibly beautiful.
Another delicious tone – full-bodied, with subtle hints of brown. It will be a good choice for girls with brown eyes and any skin tone – tanned, pale or olive.
From the black Tulip it features a bright purple sheen. Popular among the ladies elegant age. Looks very fresh, natural, interesting.
How to care for black hair?
Make your hair a very long time remained so juicy and beautiful as shown in the photo, you give her the proper care:
• Refrain from frequent use of a flat iron – it will trigger the loss of locks;
• Dark tone loves the volume, but the tight hairstyles he did not go;
• Pick up a special shampoo for colored hair;
• Time to tint the roots;
• Regularly do a hydrating mask with minerals, vitamins and proteins (every 7 days);
• Wash your hair not hot and warm water;
• Rinse brews sage, chamomile, yarrow or nettles;
• Dry your hair in the fresh air;
The best colors for brunettes
The better to dye your hair a darker shade? Of course, the most secure means can be called Basma, which combine with henna and natural coffee. In Basma are the ingredients that give strands Shine, accelerate their growth and protect against loss. However, the color is saturated is not very long. But if it does not stop you, use our instructions.
Step 1. Mix henna with Basma in the ratio of 2:1.
Step 2. The resulting mixture pours boiling water and stir until smooth.
Step 3. Cover the container with a lid and leave for 40 minutes.
Step 4. Be sure to test on a small section at the nape.
Step 5. The resulting composition, apply to damp and clean hair – first on the roots, and then the entire length.
Step 6. Wait 1.5 hours and wash the head.
If the stain Basma does not suit you, choose a better paint – resistant or without ammonia:
Garnier Olia – contains natural substances exhibits the maximum expressiveness of the shade has a pleasant smell, easily applied. Hair after the procedure becomes shiny and soft;
The dye from the Palette – provide a long lasting and bright tone. Contain ammonia, which is strictly not suitable for thin and dry strands. Pallet offers 3 classes of dyes which are resistant. This toning balms (washed 6-8 times), semi-permanent ink with vitamins and resistant paint;