Menu for pregnant women. Weight loss during pregnancy, diet for weight loss, when a large weight, the fasting diet.
Diet for pregnant women? Dear future moms! You do not need to get involved in diets, especially for weight loss. You baby need to be protected.
Recommendations it would be necessary to observe:
Follow the work of your bowels, as constipation may lead to intoxication.
Try to avoid the use of ordinary salt. Replace it with one that will contain a small amount of sodium. Salt, necessarily, should be iodized.
1) When you eat – you need not to rush. There is a need to quietly, and not like you are going to select products. Slowly, chewing every bite, swallowing it with great pleasure. Imagine that you are an actress. You are given the role of very famous ladies. Well, here it is. She came in a luxury restaurant, sat at a table, ordered menu. Next - all as always: ordering food, eating food, and charge the bills to the waiter or the waitress. You're not going to eat "at the speed of light", as it is insanely ugly.
2) Keep your body in any case is not threatened by obesity (with more weight), since this fact is precisely a positive impact on the baby.
3) Do not abuse of alcoholic drinks! Why do they tell you when inside you "thriving" life?
4) Do not start the nicotine into their lungs! The baby will breathe it.
5) Less coffee, cute mom! Caffeine, like nicotine is not helpful to the child. Here, to be born, grow up, let him drink, that he (or she) pleases.
6) Proteins, carbohydrates and fats leave the body. They need you as air and breath, believe me.
7) Any diets that promote weight loss! Your baby is very harmful. Childbirth can come with complications. Weight loss can also lead to miscarriage.
8) Love sweet drinks (carbonated)? Stop, please, love, at least temporarily. In their stores you can always find. But the baby bear, in your body, you have nine months.
9) Drink natural juices. They are also very tasty.
10) The diet of a pregnant woman. Isn't it crazy, for you hear the phrase: "diet for women in the position"? I'm not talking about discrimination. The fact is that when you are pregnant, plan to "sit" on a diet, you don't think about what your child, waiting for its birth, will be deprived of very many substances are nutritious and healthy.
11) Many, actually, do not like to visit different medical advice. And the doctors always come across angry, and the atmosphere in the clinic, not attractive. In private clinics it does not go according to "financial" reasons.
12) All these checks and ultrasound really want to send to hell, but you don't do this, as I think about family, and about the baby, and about those who are dear to you.
13) You do not touch this shape, these diets. Let it run its course. Where are you rushing? Well, you gained ten kilos. What? Where is the tragedy? De you told your husband that he is important to you gave birth to a healthy son, which follow his request. And will make a claim about the weight, explain to him everything properly, he'll understand. Here, and remind him how often he repeated to you that he loves you any.
14) All over time, get better, do not rush things. Remember, as the proverb says; "Haste makes waste". People will laugh, and you didn't laugh. Nature and genes - not to outsmart. But the body repair is a possibility. So use it while you have it. But - his time. So expect the onset of "the" time. It - is inevitable.
Diet for pregnant women
Now the most interesting. And all exclusively for you and your baby.
Menu for pregnant women:
- Tea with milk.
- Сompot (unsweetened).
- Salads, vegetables (washed).
- A few eggs over easy in a week.
- Two hundred grams of soup every day.
- A couple of burgers.
- Low-fat fish (a hundred and fifty grams per day).
- The rabbit meat.
- Lean veal.
- Сheese low-fat (two hundred grams per day).
- Bread, a hundred and fifty grams a day.
- Products of flour - a hundred grams a day.
- Fruit - dairy sauces.
- Greens (chopped).
The future mother cannot eat:
- Yogurt (sweet).
- Smoothies (dairy).
- Ice cream.
- Condensed milk.
- Very strong tea.
- Fish snacks.
- Mushrooms (in any form).
- Fried eggs and eggs over easy.
- Fish (smoked).
- Cream cakes.
- Bread (fresh).
- Red pepper.
- Black pepper.
And a little advice for pregnant women:
- Next >>