Don't forget to exercise sport
1) For Breakfast eat porridge. Weigh the cereal before cooking. The recommended serving is 30 g.
2) The rule is to eat from only small plates.
3) Don't add in fish oil. Sprinkle the finished dish with lemon juice. This dish will automatically lose 89 kcal.
4) Really want sweet? Buy chocolate small size. The difference between traditional chocolate and her young counterpart - 180 kcal.
5) Avoid "liquid calories". Drink non-carbonated water, herbal teas or fruit juices without sugar instead of soft drinks and nectars.
6) Don't eat the skin of poultry. So you can save 50 calories.
7) Choose bread made from wheat flour and cut themselves pieces thinner than usual (minus 18 calories provided).
8) Carefully read the information about the product. Studies show that people, who study the data on the packaging, consume 5% less fat than those who buy products without detailed analysis.
9) Start with soup. Studies have shown that if you start out a lunch of hot meals, consume less calories overall.
10) Use the spoon smaller. Saturation comes faster if you eat soup dessert spoon, not the dining room.
11) Lay the food directly on the plate, and put the prepared dish in one large container in the center of the table.
12) Eat nuts, which help to satisfy hunger. Serving size: 25 g
13) Be sure to eat dairy products. Studies show that lean can facilitate fat loss.
Why are you hungry for: 7 reasons
You eat too fast
Ø You are dehydrated
Enough to drink a glass of water and wait 20 minutes to make it clear, your hunger is caused by lack of fluid in the body. The fact that our brain often confuses thirst and hunger, giving one thing for another. Perhaps you have this option.
Ø You have not slept
Food gives us energy, just the same as full sleep. If you sleep enough, your body does not have time to rest and recover, so you feel fatigue. In order to make energy, your body gives you signals, "I'm so hungry!"
Ø You eat too many carbohydrates
Here's a paradox: the more you eat processed carbohydrates (bread, sugar, sweets), the more you want to eat. The fact is that these carbohydrates give a sharp spike in blood sugar, and for a short time after you have eaten, you are full of vigor and fun. But then sugar level changes dramatically, and you are completely broken, you want to cheer up.
Ø Are you upset?
If you were tense, nervous day full of negative events and emotions, your hand involuntarily reaches for the refrigerator handle. You are trying to seize negative emotions and, indeed, for a while feel relieved, after all, food is one of the undoubted pleasures.
Ø You need to eat more fat
If you think that eating salads and vegetables, you lose weight fast, then you are wrong only half. To lose weight-you can, but will constantly experience hunger. And all because of saturated fats (which are contained in vegetable oil, avocado, nuts) for a long time give a feeling of satiety.
Ø You eat irregularly
The optimal interval between meals is 4-5 hours. If you eat less, you have a strong urge to eat something high in calories. And always eat Breakfast: food eaten within an hour after waking up, will give you the assurance that the whole day will not haunt you the feeling of hunger.
Ø You eat too fast
The process of digestion starts in the mouth, so it is important to chew the food well. When you chew with the saliva are special enzymes which are responsible for quality processing of food. If you have a habit to swallow the food almost without chewing, you are probably in an hour or two after eating, hungry again.
- Next >>