The birth of a child transforms her into a real woman, and every mother remembers the touching moment when the baby first tried the milk of her breast. Undoubtedly, no artificial food can not replace breastfeeding, but the increase in weight of mammary glands leads to drooping Breasts and stretch marks on the skin. The website will tell you how to tighten Breasts after childbirth.
Precautions: how to protect yourself from stretch marks?
About the shape of their breasts needs to be concerned in the period of breastfeeding. First of all, follow a few simple rules that will help to reduce the number of stretch marks on the skin:
1) Feed your baby lying on its side, placing a pillow under the elbow. This posture will prevent unnecessary tension on your chest.
2) Consume as many B vitamins, and vitamins A and C: they increase the elasticity of the skin.
3) Massage the Breasts in a circular pumping movements of the hands - this will improve circulation and strengthen the skin.
4) During the whole lactation use creams for stretch marks or boiled with olive oil.
5) Wear the special bra with wide straps and cups that fully cover the chest and support it.
6) Follow the posture. Up against the wall to simultaneously touch her neck, shoulder blades, buttocks and heels. Remember this position and try to maintain it throughout the day.
Exercises for "natural brassiere"
In addition, tighten the chest after childbirth, will help simple exercises that strengthen and increase muscle mass (the "nature brassiere") and train the muscles of the back.
1) Stand up, spread your elbows to the sides and put your hands together at the breast (you can hold in hands a tennis ball or beanbag your kid). Straining your pectoral muscles for 5 seconds tightly clenched hands, and then relax.
2) Staying in the same position, take the brush lock. Jerky motion on the count of three, try to "break" them.
3) Turn your face to the wall and lean on her hands. With force push on the wall for 5 seconds as if trying to move it, then relax.
4) Standing straight, follow the movements with your shoulders up and down, back and forth.
5) Arms out in different directions, keeping them at shoulder level, and carry out them in a circular motion, first forward, then back.
6) Stand so that your legs will be shoulder width apart. Hands positioned on the waist. Slowly SAG back, turning her head to the right, then to the left shoulder.
7) Close feet together and extend hands to the sides palms down. Cross your straight arms in front of chest, placing the left palm over the right and vice versa.
As most young mothers are on maternity leave they can use for exercise time between Breakfast and lunch: drowsiness is over, but fatigue has not yet arrived. If you will perform exercises through the day, 6-8 times each, you will be able to tighten Breasts after childbirth to its original state.
- Next >>