Life originated in water, so people are constantly drawn to that element. Today on our website you are interested in a new kind of fitness, namely, water gymnastics. What is water aerobics? How effective and does not harm to the body? The answers to these and other questions will be found below.
Why aerobics in the water is is the best of traditional fitness?
Let's consider the main advantages possessed by aerobics:
Any exercises done in a pool or pond, give better results than similar, but performed on land. The fact that the fluid has a greater resistance than air. Therefore, the loads on the muscles in this case are great. Water aerobics is the safest sport. They can deal with pregnant women, small children and the elderly. The probability of injury is minimized, as in water a person can not make any sudden movements.
Forget about the discomfort after exercising. The aqueous medium inhibits the production of muscle lactic acid, which is the cause quite severe pain. After the exercises in the pool you will feel the lightness throughout the body and want to attend classes.
If you suffer from back pain, water aerobics in the pool is perfect. Water can significantly reduce the load on the spine and strengthen back muscles. If you want to know more information about step-aerobics, then this article is for you.
Disadvantages of water aerobics
Unfortunately, despite many positive sides, water aerobics has a number of disadvantages.
The water in the pool is purified with chlorine, which poses a danger to humans. Many women mentioned that after attending water aerobics the skin becomes dry and even chocolate.
Gynecologists also encourage the girls to be careful in the pools. Chlorinated or poorly treated water leads to violation of micro flora of the genital organs.
Water aerobics in the pool can be dangerous for children. In some cases, there is occurrence of respiratory diseases (chronic rhinitis, asthma).
If the classes are held in open water, the danger evens more. Water that does not meet hygienic standards, causing serious poisoning in children and adults, as well as allergic reactions. Recommend you thoroughly for this kind of fitness is to choose the pool where the lessons will take place. Find out all about water purification. Preferably, for filtration of used plant and not chlorine. If you plan to do in a pond, river or sea, find out the status of this water body.
Water aerobics in the pool: a set of exercises
First do warm up exercises to prepare muscles for exertion.
- Exercise 1. Go to the pool at the chest and do 20 deep squats.
- Exercise 2. Now let's walk on the spot. Under water all movements felt different. Don't forget to raise high the knees to increase the burden.
- Exercise 3. Time to move on to the run. You can run in place or around the perimeter of the pool.
- Exercise 4. Jumping in water is very fascinating. High bounce is not necessary. Also try to cross your legs when you jump.
Water aerobics in the pool for the abdominal muscles
- Exercise 5. Feet position shoulder width apart. Next, jump again but now with each jump turn the housing in one direction and then the other. Hips remain in a single position. Oblique’s coming in tone and the waist will become thin.
- Exercise 6. Turn around back to the side and lean on his hands. Now raise your legs with bent knees closer to your chest. Suggest making at least ten repetitions, gradually increasing the load.
Working on the muscles of the legs and buttocks
- Exercise 7. To get rid of cellulite following exercise will help. Should be left to the side. Direct right foot start forward and up as high up as possible. Next you should take her back high enough. Repeat for the other leg. To strengthen the effect you can, if you do not lean on the rail.
- Exercise 8. Turn your back to the side and hold hands. Raise your legs parallel to the floor and do the exercise "scissors" or "Bicycle". This is a great method of strengthening the inner thigh.
- Exercise 9. Hold between your thighs, a small ball and lightly jump on the spot. Think it's easy? You are wrong, because the ball will constantly slip out. But trying to hold it in place, you train the muscles of the thighs and legs.
- Next >>