On female hands with manicured nails are not just nice to look at. In the world of men they are perceived as a sexual fetish. The types of manicure in our days there are many. Selecting the most suitable, you can rightfully consider yourself blameless to the tips of the nails. Start learning to do a manicure at home.
Mini-manicure at home
It can be considered a cornerstone. A mini manicure includes a few simple procedures, performed in sequence:
- hands disinfected
- within a few minutes they must be kept in the bath for hands
- processed cuticle
- hands are massaged with lotions
- applied lacquer
When the mini-manicure included the peeling of hands and massage your hands, which is a basic manicure. If in addition to the basic manicure performed with extra care, use mask, paraffin, aromatic oil for massage, it turns out, runs a Deluxe manicure.
This manicure is also called edging or wet. To perform a classic manicure at home is quite simple, and it is not surprising that it is so popular.
Technique classic manicure
- wash hands thoroughly.
- put your hands in the bath with warm soapy water to soften cuticles. For the nail holes, apply a means to soften the cuticle and nail nutritional oil.
- move the cuticle, softened, manicure stick or trim tweezers or special scissors.
- put on hand cream
Neoclasico manicure is that after the appearance of burrs. In addition, when the circumcision of the cuticle there is a risk of damaging the skin and get infected. Note that the tools must be treated with a disinfectant solution or be boiled.
The focus was on the tip of the nail. It is usually made with white, and the rest of the nail Nude. But modern trends in the art of French red nails with blue or green tips and white nails with a blue edge...more here
The technique of the French manicure
- file his nails short.
- put your hands in the bath with warm water. Push or cut the cuticles.
- a white pencil draw a line under the edges of the nails.
- apply nail varnish.
- Clean the circuits with a cotton swab, moisten it in liquid varnish remover.
When executed, the cuticle is never cut.
Technique European manicure
- Correct the shape of the nails with a nail file, scissors and clippers.
- Put your hands in the bath with soap and water.
- Clean and lubricate hand cream. Apply to cuticle tool to soften.
- Apply nail Polish or buff nails.
Those who not often visits a beauty salon, experts recommend not to do European manicure. For hands with rough skin is not suitable.
- Next >>