If the shape of the face was flawless, and the face would be the whole year covered with a soft tan and a fresh blush, then I would not need and blush. In reality, however, every second woman believes her face is too narrow or wide and every third complains of a pale complexion.
In the old days on his cheeks "painted" round red spots that look fresh and happy. Now women apply blusher on the face is more focused: not only freshen the skin, but also beneficial to model your face shape.
Here are 20 important recommendations about the proper application of blush and modeling of face shapes.
How to choose blush
1. The most important thing is to choose the right blush texture. If you use dry powder, then blush must be dry. And Vice versa. If you only use cream or creams for the cheeks, take a cream blush (or blusher in the form of foam).
Cream and skin along with the pigments contain a certain amount of fat and moisture and is especially connected with a creamy base. Dry blush, on the contrary, fit perfectly on a perfectly degreased surface, otherwise, the makeup immediately becomes "spotted".
2. If you use a dry blush, first cover the face with a layer of regular powder. After this brush apply blush. Brushes that are included along with the blush in the package, as a rule, very small and flat.
How to apply dry and cream blush
3. Dry, apply blush: a little blush, separate from the unit, shake off the remnants at the top of the hand. After that, swipe over the skin, short strokes. Start with the minimum amount of paint, then continue to apply blusher with transparent layers. Then they look natural and not have to wash the excess and adjust the contours. If you want to emphasize certain parts, enough to press a little harder on the brush.
4. Using cream blush, apply to the skin several mini-spots and RUB them with your fingers. This is the easiest way, and the paint is distributed very evenly. As well applied blush in the form of a foam. However, they need to grind more quickly. They are instantly absorbed and dry, but after that, nothing will be able to fix it.
How to choose a shade of blush
5. When choosing the right shade of blush, especially pay attention to the natural color of the skin and hair. Flattering palette of beige and pink shades, they are well refresh the complexion. The main rule when choosing a color of blush: for fair skin suited cooler shades (purple-pink, pink), tan - darker shades (bronze and coral).
In addition, makeup artists recommend that blondes and brunettes to prefer apricot and coral shades, dark-haired women colors of rust and brown. To red hair are well suited blush mixed with yellow or orange.
How to apply blush
1. If you don't know where you want to freshen up the face blush, follow these steps. Look in the mirror at your face without makeup in daylight. You will notice more or less pink skin. With emphasize more blush pink. This is the easiest way, and so the makeup will surely look natural.
2. If you like to experiment up the middle of the cheek under the eye will be the starting point. Put her brush on the blush and swipe a line toward the cheekbones. Vatinet color at the temples and chin. You'll see how pink your face.
3. The face through the Foundation seems darker than your neck? This can be corrected using the "nuggets" blush applied in the middle of the neck.
4. Wide, flat face will be more relief if around it along the border with the hair areas, the temples, the outer parts of the cheeks to the chin to apply blush is not too dark shade.
5. Round face visually lengthen a bit if a blush to apply "stretched" triangle from her temples to the corners of the lips.
6. If you want to make facial features more expressive, apply a little nascos dark blush under the cheekbones. The more accurately you determine the place, if stagnate cheeks.
7. Pointed chin will seem soft and round if off with a dark blush.
8. The forehead seem wider by applying blusher diagonally across from the brow to the border of hair region.
9. Face look not so long if blush to apply horizontally.
10. If the chin seems to be short, the "light" hole on it's bright blush.
11. Long nose will appear shorter if the tip is to apply and gently RUB a bit of dark blush.
12. Rules of applying the blush
13. The basic rule of how to apply blush: those areas that optical need to overshadow, shade with a darker color (dark blush or a darker powder). The parts that need to be underline or highlight, make more light (with a bright blush, bright or shimmering powder).
- Next >>